Booking and Checking Out Audio/Visual Equipment
Media Services has a variety of audio-visual equipment available for faculty members to check out. Some of the more popular equipment includes data projectors, laptop computers, and VCR/DVD that faculty may reserve and have delivered.
In order to check out media equipment, bookings (or reservations) for media materials may be made in person, by telephone or by e-mail to reserve the media materials in advance. Bookings given to us on the phone will be limited to a maximum of three class sessions. All patrons need to be listed in our Library Patron Database before bookings can be completed.
- Jordan Campus: 801 957-2661
- Miller Campus: 801-957-5412
- South Campus: 801-957-3432
- Redwood Campus: 801-957-4199
The following information is needed to book media equipment:
- Name, Date, Building & Room, Time needed, Return time
- Contact Options: phone number, voice mail number, or E-mail address
- Item(s) requested and any special needs