Reference service is a focal point for research in SLCC Libraries. Librarians serving as liaisons to academic programs provide assistance and instruction to both print and electronic resources.
Training and Services
Reference staff provide individualized assistance in finding a specific piece of information, or locating specific items or materials on a topic in person, by phone, and by email. Reference staff provide guidance and recommend strategies for using the library web site, online catalogs, electronic resources, print collections and ePortfolio.
Information Literacy TrainingThe library offers to teach classes on information literacy. The classes focus on teaching students where to access library databases and locating material within the library.
- Computer workstations for library research (full Internet access for current SLCC students, faculty and staff, and Community User only)
- Wireless connectivity (for current SLCC students, faculty and staff only)
- Printing services: Cost 0.6/page. requires One card
- Jordan Campus: 801-957-6202
- Miller Campus: 801-957-5412
- South City Campus: 801-957-3435
- Taylorsville Redwood Campus:
Text a Reference Librarian.
Text Elie to 66746 for instructions.
Save 66746 in your contacts as Elie.