- The course reserves allow instructors and departments to place non-library owned materials in the library for students to access.
- Reserve books are limited to a four hour check out period.
- Reserve books CANNOT leave the Library.
- Exception: CS Reserve books have a four hour check out period, but CAN leave the Library.
- There is an automatic $20.00 fine for each damaged reserve item.
- Students can search the online Reserve Desk to see what books are on reserve and at which specific Campus Library location.
- Reserve books are available from the Circulation Desk at each Campus Library. Just ask one of the Circulation Staff and they can tell you if the book you desire is available or currently checked out.
Search for Books on Reserve and find out which Campus Library has the reserve book you would like to use.
- eReserve allows students to access material online through the library Website. The benefit of eReserve is that it permits students to view material outside of the library and is not restricted by time constraints. You can find out what materials your instructor has placed on e-reserve for your class by going to the library catalog to Search for eReserve Material.