Edible Books 2018
Congratulations to the 2018 winners!
- Most Artistic: “The Little Prince” by Mila Beaujon
- Most Edible: “If You Give a Wild Animal Food...” by Steffani Ouimette
- Most Humorous: “Jurassic Park” by Anthony Webster
- Most Literary: “Inkheart” by Sadie Holbrook
- People’s Choice: “The Little Mouse, the Red Ripe Strawberry, and the Big Hungry Bear” by Brontë Mock
Thanks to the 2018 judges:
And a special thanks to Chef Cynthia Alberts for encouraging many of the contestants to enter, safely transporting most of the entries to the library, and helping cut and serve the cake with some of her students!
- Rob Adamson (Visual Art & Design Faculty)
- Aimee Alitzer (Community Culinary Judge, Flourish Bakery)
- Melissa Helquist (English Faculty & Director of the Community Writing Center)
- Suzanne Mozdy (Associate Dean, Mathematics)
- Nathan Williams (Student Senate, Central Region)
- This year we had 28 entries, up from 18 entries last year! Most were from students in the Culinary Arts program.
- The winner of People’s Choice this year won Most Artistic last year (2017).
- The cakes were delivered during the random snowstorm we had that morning.