Congratulations to the 2018 winners!
- Most Artistic: “The Little Prince” by Mila Beaujon
- Most Edible: “If You Give a Wild Animal Food...” by Steffani Ouimette
- Most Humorous: “Jurassic Park” by Anthony Webster
- Most Literary: “Inkheart” by Sadie Holbrook
- People’s Choice: “The Little Mouse, the Red Ripe Strawberry, and the Big Hungry Bear” by Brontë Mock
Thanks to the 2018 judges:
- Rob Adamson (Visual Art & Design Faculty)
- Aimee Alitzer (Community Culinary Judge, Flourish Bakery)
- Melissa Helquist (English Faculty & Director of the Community Writing Center)
- Suzanne Mozdy (Associate Dean, Mathematics)
- Nathan Williams (Student Senate, Central Region)
- This year we had 28 entries, up from 18 entries last year! Most were from students in the Culinary Arts program.
- The winner of People’s Choice this year won Most Artistic last year (2017).
- The cakes were delivered during the random snowstorm we had that morning.