The course reserves allows instructors and departments to place non-library owned materials in the library for students to access.
- Reserve books can be checked out for one, four, or seven days depending on the item. Library staff will let you know the checkout period for the item you are checking out.
- Reserve books are available from the Circulation Desk at each Campus Library. The Circulation Desk Staff can tell you if the book you desire is available or currently checked out.
- Faculty Reserve Request Form
- Student Reserve Request Form
- There is an automatic $20.00 fine for each damaged reserve item.