The goals of the Library Liaison Program are to:
- Facilitate communication between the Library and SLCC's faculty, staff, and administration and provide them with Library contacts dedicated to serving their needs.
- Increase faculty, staff, and administration awareness and utilization of Library services and resources.
- Increase the Library’s awareness of, and response to, SLCC community needs.
- Increase faculty and student access to library resources in all formats through effective reference service, information literacy training, tutorials, and the utilization of current technology.
- Improve outreach efforts in order to build awareness of Library services and resources and encourage their use.
- Improve the Library's planning process to meet its goals and those of SLCC through assessing and responding to the findings of the Library Liaison Program.
- Encourage faculty to incorporate or embed Information Literacy Training into their curriculum.
Please feel free to contact the Library Liaison assigned to your school and let them know how they might be helpful in fulfilling your needs. We look forward to meeting with you.
Liaison Assignments are:
- Salt Lake Tech - email@example.com 801.957.4690
- School of Arts, Communication, & Media - firstname.lastname@example.org 801.957.3435
- School of Business - email@example.com 801.957.4690