The goals of the Library Liaison Program are to:
- Facilitate communication between the Library and SLCC's faculty, staff, and administration and provide them with Library contacts dedicated to serving their needs.
- Increase faculty, staff, and administration awareness and utilization of Library services and resources.
- Increase the Library’s awareness of, and response to, SLCC community needs.
- Increase faculty and student access to library resources in all formats through effective reference service, information literacy training, tutorials, and the utilization of current technology.
- Improve outreach efforts in order to build awareness of Library services and resources and encourage their use.
- Improve the Library's planning process to meet its goals and those of SLCC through assessing and responding to the findings of the Library Liaison Program.
- Encourage faculty to incorporate or embed Information Literacy Training into their curriculum.
Please feel free to contact the Library Liaison assigned to your school and let them know how they might be helpful in fulfilling your needs. We look forward to meeting with you.
Liaison Assignments are:
- School of Applied Technologies and Technical Specialties - Zack Allred 801.957.4690
- School of Arts, Communication, & Media - Keith Slade 801.957.3435
- School of Business - Zack Allred 801.957.4690
- School of Health Sciences - Michael Toy 801.957.6208
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences - Jamie Dwyer 801.957.4685
- School of Science, Mathematics, & Engineering - Amy Scheelke 801.957.3851