Do you need to check out an item from the library, but aren't comfortable going inside the building? At SLCC Libraries we are working proactively to provide a safe space for all of our students, faculty, staff and community members. In order to help us serve all our patrons, we are offering curbside pick up!
- Call the Library (Redwood: 801-957-4602; Jordan: 801-957-6202; Miller: 801-957-5412; South City: 801-957-3432).
- Tell us your SLCC S # & what item you would like to check out.
- If the Item is available, we will arrange a day and time for pick up.
- Drive to SLCC and call us when you are arrive.
- We will bring your item out and place it in your backseat/trunk (Please have you ID ready so we can make sure we get the right items to the right people).
Question? Give us a call at 801-957-4602!